Learning environments that will light a fire in the child and draw out what’s already inside them.
Nature is in the songs that the children sing, in the stories that they hear and tell, and in the drawings and paintings that they make.
A genuine community life is one way of planting in children the seeds of mutual development and coexistence.
We are committed to make quality education accessible to families from various socio-economic statuses.
We envision a healthy and sustainable community life of free, creative and conscious human beings who are deeply connected with nature and co-create an evolving society.
Our mission is to establish a sustainable Steiner/Waldorf educational institution:
- That integrates world culture and that of its locality;
- That prepares students to contribute to the world;
- That is accessible to families with diverse economic backgrounds;
- Where natural food, instructional materials and learning environment are promoted and provided;
- That brings individuals and families to learn and work together, and co-carry each other as a community.
- Develop our Steiner/Waldorf curriculum.
- Ensure integrated levels of education from preschool to high school.
- Nurture a dynamic school leadership that represents all stakeholders.
- Establish management systems that encourage participation.
- Develop sustainability mechanisms that welcome local and global support.
- Grow a diverse yet united community of parents, teachers and supporters.
- Influence the Philippine educational system.